Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Year Number Two Starts

Its been a year since I punched out  at the city of Rochester , NY for the last time ……

downsizea

      The year went by so fast …..Last winter travels and then back home for the summer . Sharon working part-time at Wegmans grocery store and me work camping at Green Harbor Marina and Campground .

We stopped and took a long look at the last years budget . After joining some good camping programs and looking for nice places to stay that are not to expensive we should do better this winter for camping fees.With that said we have to look at some other savings …….A little less dining out and some of the THINGS  Sharon bought last year will have to stop ……….

                                 For Example ……

100_0291

A Harley Road King

IMG_1797

A Dodge Truck to carry the Harley

Plus , some odds and ends like a ramp to load the Harley …new jackets and helmets for both of us …. etc etc …..

I love my wife but this shopping and buying has to stop ….She has promised to not let me buy anything else …..I mean ….well yes it is my buying and not hers , that’s the problem …..

1007101543c

A new look now and a little less miles per gallon …..

Some pictures of the summer of 2010 ……..

 

Well , a short recap of the summer of 2010 …..We’ll be starting our 2011 Adventure Blogs and seeing more of our Great Nation ……..

        Thanks for stopping by …….Paul and Sharon  ( Monty too )

3 comments:

  1. Nice speedo picture! Yikes! LOL! Looking forward to your blogs over the winter and the adventures you will both have.....be safe and see you in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog - it always makes me smile to read about all your adventures. Won't be to long - I will be retiring this coming year! We will be looking at motor homes in the not too distant future.

    See you on your next blog - have fun.

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Bro, you're finally out of my hair...so to speak. You haven't told me where we can come to visit you this year....we can probably stay 3 - 4 weeks. Sorry it didn't work out last year, but it seemed that the 2 times we came to visit you around the country...we found that you had just left before we arrived....that could have been bad timing on our part or good timing on yours! I'm thinking the 3 - 4 week "thing" may have scared you! Have a great winter and see you in the spring!!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete